Producer turned Product Marketing Manager with an ability to bridge production with strategic needs. My strength is being able to connect the dots.
- Passionate about hardware and software development.
- Extensive background in merging technology and design with experience in leading cross-functional teams, engineers and content creation.
- Highly accomplished and driven senior producer with over 15 years of experience leading teams from strategy, concept, design, development and launch.
- A creative problem solver with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Possess the drive, creativity and ability to reach objectives under demanding circumstances in fast-paced environments.
- Over 12 years of experience working with external vendors (video and software development) and offsite partners.
Apple (Cupertino, CA)
2019 – Current
Facebook | The Factory (Menlo Park, CA)
2017 – 2018
Producer lead on various personal video product launches, one being Friendversary (the videos you get which celebrate you and your friend’s relationship on platform).
Google Creative Lab (New York, NY)
A Google a Day
R/GA (New York, NY)
Nike Basketball (North America)
AKQA (San Francisco, CA)
EVB (San Francisco, CA)
Elf Yourself, Yahoo!, LeapFrog, McAfee, Wrigley
Freelance Producer and Consultant
2009 – 2019
Wieden+Kennedy (New York, NY)
Psyop (New York, NY)
Sid Lee (New York, NY & Montreal, QC)
Young & Rubicam (New York, NY)
Ogilvy & Mather (New York, NY)
JWT (New York, NY)
IPG Media Lab (New York, NY)
Publicis Modem (New York, NY)
Havas Worldwide (New York, NY)
Hush Studios (New York, NY)
MRM Worldwide (New York, NY)
David the Agency (Miami, FL)
Sony Pictures Digital Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA)
University of Texas at Austin, TX
Bachelor of Science, Advertising. Concentration: Interactive Advertising, Minor in Japanese
GPA 3.5 in Advertising